Yeast is a type of fungus. It grows in harmless quantities in the vagina, bum hole, mouth and all over your skin all the time. Right now your a big walking yeast infection waiting to happen. The vagina, a wonderfully moist and warm place, is the ideal place for yeast growth to get a little out of hand and to the point where the discharge can irritate the delicate and sensitive tissue. It's no big deal. The only things that are bad about yeast infections is that they are annoying, gross looking and nobody can lick your vagina because they could get the fungus in their mouth, which is called Thrush.

If you notice you get a whole bunch of yeast infections all the time these simple steps could help. Cut down on sugar and get healthy. Dont wear nylon underwear or tight pants. Wipe your bum front to back so you dont pull bum stuff, which includes yeast, into your vagina. Acidophilus, also called, lactobacillus is available in health food stores is one of the good bacteria and helps keep your vagina clean. An acidic douche, some water and vinegar, is useful because the more acidic the vagina the better when it comes to yeast infections (i believe lactobacillus also makes your vagina more acidic). Dont have sex during a flare up because it will make it way worse. Remember it's no big deal, just life.


info from my own personal research because when I was 17 this girl i was with got a yeast infection and told me I gave her some sort of terrible STD and I was like hold on a second slugger lets do a little looking around