is from a PETA
campaign that had to be pulled because of protests from MADD
1. Beer has zero fat; milk is loaded with fat.
2. Beer has zero cholesterol; milk contains 20 mg of cholesterol in every 8-oz. serving.
3. Beer doesn't contain hormones or antibiotics, while milk contains an ever-increasing variety of the pesticides and antibiotics fed to cows, including rBGH, the notorious growth hormone that can give guys breasts.
4. Beer has half a gram of fiber in every cup; milk has no fiber whatsoever.
5. Beer has only 12 mg of sodium per cup. Milk is sky-high in the stuff.
6. Beer has 3 grams of complex carbohydrates in a 12-oz. glass; milk has no complex carbohydrates.