We have this at my school, but it works a bit differently. Any seniors who participate (have to be in pretty good standing) are sold auction-style to anyone who wants them. The proceeds go to the senior class (who at this point has more money than it knows what to do with.) This affords many opportunities to embarrass friends, or take revenge on enemies..



A few of the highlights of this day:
  1. 4 girls (bought for something like $40 each, a tidy sum) hopping behind their owner, singing "Little Bunny Foo-Foo".
  2. A girl who had spread some pretty nasty rumors about a girl and her friend (something about being lesbians) was bought by the very same girls. She ended up in some pretty thick black makeup, with a 'Gay Pride' t-shirt and a pacifier. The general agreement was that she deserved every bit of it..
  3. My slave and her cross-dressed boyfriend standing on a table at lunch, singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'
  4. A few schoolgirl outfits somewhere..
  5. From a previous year, a friend of mine had his slave in a french maid outfit for the day..


As an interesting side note, the staff, in an effort to at least nod to political-corectness, referred to it as 'Senior service day', using 'servant' instead of 'slave'. Not that any of the students took up the new terms..