Ironically, some actual Vulcan insults were on display in the 2009 J.J. Abrams rebooting of the Star Trek continuity (taken with whatever grain of salt one wishes to throw in when discussing that contribution to the canon of the franchise). In this version, several Vulcan schoolboys attempt to bully half-human Spock by insulting him -- the conversation goes like this:
Vulcan bully: Spock.
Spock: I presume you've prepared new insults for today?
Vulcan bully: Affirmative.
Spock: This is your thirty-fifth attempt to elicit an emotional response from me.
Vulcan bully: You're neither Human nor Vulcan and therefore have no place in this universe.
Another Vulcan bully: Look, his Human eyes.
Vulcan bully: They look sad, don't they.
Yet another Vulcan bully: Perhaps an emotional response requires physical stimulae.
Vulcan bully: He's a traitor you know? Your father.
Another Vulcan bully: For marrying her, that Human whore.

At this point, the Vulcan bullies indeed succeed in eliciting an emotional response, manifesting as Spock whaling on them and drawing green blood. Oddly the bullying itself can only serve to provide a rather perverse emotional gratification to the bullies, who have quite obviously pursued the matter with a relentlessness betraying an emotional investment in eliciting such a response. The first insult is an invalid syllogism; the rest are simply exercises in the use of emotionally charged negative characterizations. And so, perhaps Spock's better comeback would have been to point out that their efforts were most illogical.