The Jackson Five is a truly horrid mixed drink, concocted not for the delight of the palate but as an assault on the same intended to challenge the gag reflex, stomach lining, and general sanity of the imbiber. The Jackson five contains equal parts: Jim Beam bourbon whiskey; Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey; Jameson Irish Whiskey; Johnnie Walker Red Label Scotch whiskey; and the topper, Jose Cuervo Especial gold tequila. Connoisseurs will observe that this simply takes what's oft known as The Four Horsemen and ups it a notch with Mr. Jameson. Which is itself a jump-up from the Three Wise Men, an only slightly-less-than palatable conflagration of just Jim, Jack and Johnny. It is the mixing of tequila with these three whiskeys which makes the whole a vile, virile mess, so adding a fourth whiskey in the form of Jameson to a five drink whole actually possibly has a more salutary effect on the drink, diluting that one most alien flavor from the bunch.

The name has nothing really to do with that most famously fronted Motown group of them all, beyond it having been snatched from the aether as a catchy and convenient moniker for five alcoholic beverages featuring men's names beginning with the letter "J" -- which makes this a perfect drink to showcase on Sesame Street on the day that letter is the one featured. Possibly augmented, as well, with a different kind of "Jay."

Drink in good health!!

----

Around 142 words for BrevityQuest11