Ever since Donald Trump fell ill with Coronavirus, it has been questioned whether somehow somebody might have infected him with it intentionally.

I believe somebody may have, and that somebody has already been identified by Trump, for it is GOD.

For it was Trump himself who bragged not three moths ago that GOD had sent COVID to test Trump’s Greatness. This declaration went little-noted in the public consciousness, and yet surely the God of Scripture would not forget it.

And indeed, any scholar of scripture will tell you, making such a pronouncement is an historically fatal mistake. For it is taught that one does not seek to make a fool of GOD lightly. To declare such a thing is to essentially to demand that GOD test one and one’s family, one’s fiefdom, one’s followers most heavily. Consider all that was taken from Job, and then consider Trump being tested by being similarly stripped of all he values.

And it was not long after Trump made that boast about COVID that Trump’s own younger brother Robert, the only man who could speak frankly to him and level his arrogance, was taken by a disease yet undisclosed but surely actually COVID. Can that have been other than the Hand of GOD? And in that time, Trump’s sister and niece have turned on him, others once in his circle have turned on him or gone mad, his political fortunes have slowly and steadily withered, and now his health has been taken from him.

And surely it is within the power of GOD to test Trump and his followers further by taking Trump’s Presidency, and seeing who then stays faithful (for the value of one man’s political office is naught in the eye of GOD).

But if Scripture is truth, then Trump might reverse this path of misfortune by pleading forgiveness from GOD as publicly as he boasted of being tested, and with a humility to outpace his original sin of pride.