I never thought that this would happen to a guy like me -- I'm happily married with a wife who is 5"4' with nice tits and a firm ass, who I never thought would have lesbian tendencies, but one day my 36-DD stepsister "Bambi" (she is almost exactly around the same age as me), came over with her sexy friend, "Candi," a young virgin nun who had just that day decided to now break her vows of chastity. "Hello Randy" Bambi huskily whispered to me from across the room as she entered the door in her "I-want-to-have-hot-four-way-sex-with-you-and-your-hot-wife-and-my-hot-sexy-nun-friend" voice. "Why, come on in, Bambi and Candi" declares my wife, who is clearly in on the whole thing, with a saucy wink.

Then my step-sister's friend comes in and holy shit she is still dressed in her full-blown nun habit. This chick walks up to me, and instantly begins slurping on my 10" boner, which was gently waving in the morning breeze, and before you know it her face was covered with my glistening drop of pre-cum. "MMMM, oh yeah, give me that stiffie in my face" she cried out. Then she gasped, "I was raised in Catholic school on a desert island and never learned anything about sex. But now I know I need your extra-large tubesteak deep in my love mound!! Oh, and later on, in my ass!!" I stretched my manful, 6 ft 4" body and flipped her over and lofted her in the air and began servicing her moistened beaver parts with my gigantic tongue while holding her by her young, unmolestered nun-tits while my hot wife and my volumino-- er, vulvuptious-- um, voluptittyous -- well she's got big tits -- step-sister knelt and patted my swollen man-hammer and strocked upon my rock-hard man-abs.

Then without missing a beat they all took turns doing their naughty bits up and down all over my stiff sexual stud soldier until their cum was flowing like Niagra Falls, sometimes pausing from riding my stallion to do the nasty with each other with their tongues. We kept banging in all of their holes all day, and all night, and all day the next day, without needing to stop to eat or sleep because we were feeding off each others sex juices. At last, I was all cocked out from doing the wild things with three fuckin' hot chicks, one of whom was a virgin nun, all night!!

Then I heard Candi the nun announce, "okay the sex ritual is done, it is time for the sacrifice," and my wife and step-sister both shouted "yes!!" and I exclaimed "wait, what the fuck?" and turned around and the last thing I saw was that fucking nun swinging the hatchet down on my head. Oh, and that's the part I never thought would happen to a guy like me. THE END.