Rick Fox is a veteran NBA player who currently plays for the current (2001) world champions, the Los Angeles Lakers team. Real name is Ulrich Alexander Fox, he was born in Canada but moved to the Bahamas at age 2. Fox graduated from North Carolina in 1991 with a degree in Radio, Television, and Motion Pictures. He was drafted 24th in the first round and played for the Boston Celtics for 6 seasons before he became a free agent and was eventually signed by the Lakers for the 1997-98 season.

Fox averages a little over 10 points per game throughout his career. He is known as a solid all-round player with the ability to hit clutch shots late in the game. Fox is a good three-point shooter and probably could average higher stats if he played elsewhere, free of the burden of two superstars like Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neill.

You may remember Fox from his recurring appearances on the HBO show Oz. For you non-sports types, Fox's claim to fame would be his marriage with Vanessa Williams. The two have a daughter who was born in May, 2000.

And I can't complete this node without pointing out that Fox's hair is the weirdest mess I have ever seen... it is like his body can't decide if he should go bald or not... instead, he has rows of greasy hair, but little hair in the non-row areas. It's like a cornrow, but not... to me, his hair is like the crop circles mystery. Still, I've been told he is quite an attractive man by my female friends.