Friday was an odd day, to say the least. Standard school bullshit, from 7:15-1:45 I'm their whore and slave. Had a test in chem, which I most likely failed due to lack of effort. Spanish class was interesting. I'm talking to Kaylan again. Health class was lame, as usual. We watched a movie about fitting in in high school. Nice try, but you'll never know how tough it really is.

Stayed after to hang out with Sr. Defrancesco, Christian, Sid and Jay. We listened to some good music (I bring a mix tape every week) and played some games (Tikal, Mythos, the Wheel of Time)

So I got home around 4. Took a bit of a nap until Trojal called me at about 6 -- "There's a coffee house at Hendricken tonight, Ashley's going, so we should go too." Ashley, of course, being the girl he's into. So with a little planning, GirlsDontLikeMe, Trojal, and I went there. As Marc and I don't go to Hendricken, we weren't supposed to be let in. Fuck that -- we got in anyway.

The majority of the bands were terrible, but one Less Than Jake cover band was pretty cool, and Jordan's band covered some cool tunes by the Get Up Kids, Green Day, and Blink 182. Jordan also did a solo acoustic original song, with keyboard accompaniment by Tom.

The first girl who read poetry was very good. The second girl kinda sucked. Well, no, she really sucked. Worse than just bad teenage poetry, it was meaningless pissed off poetry that she wrote and still stumbled over the words and phrases.

Jamie got dumped, so I feel pretty terrible. They'd been together for 11 months and she was really upset. She refused all attempts at hugging at first, but when she finally gave in she hugged so hard it felt like she was going to fall apart if I let go.

Came home. Ate Chinese food and crashed.