Now you too can wear this classic style of the 1980's!

The first thing you will need is a pair of jeans. This can be almost any pair of jeans (preferrably Lee Jeans), but if you're got the kind of jeans with enough fabric to clothe the Waltons, get a more normal pair, OK? Baggy windpants are a trademark of the 80's, but baggy jeans are not.

The peg and roll, as the name implies, is a two-step operation, but with just a little bit of coordination, you'll be able to master it in no time.

The Peg

Pinch off the jeans at the ankle with your forefinger and thumb, so that the fabric is tight around the ankle and the excess width forms a second loop. Now, fold that second loop back up against your leg. Keep it taut.
The Roll
The roll is a significantly tougher move. Keeping the tight demin seal, roll the bottom of the jeans back up over your legs, just like you're rolling up your sleeves. If you do two foldovers, and it's still tight, both the peg and the roll should remain in place when you let go.
Even out the peg and roll so that it's uniform around each leg. Now, accessorize your new pegged and rolled jeans with a starched-collar Izod shirt and some friendship pins. Throw on a Barracuda or a Members Only Jacket, and you're good to go!