<Heavily pronounced Southern accent>

"I was very unhappy with my job. I was not making very much money at all, and I was just struggling to make ends meet, ya know, to pay my bills. Within three weeks of receiving the Making Money System, I was making between two and three thousand dollars a week. And it's SO SIMPLE!"

<Decidedly Midwestern accent>

"I run a pool supplies business in the greater Cleveland area, and I was doing very well for myself. When I saw the Making Money System on television, I thought that there was nothing in it that could help me, but I figured at the low price at which it was offered, coupled with the money-back guarantee, it would be well worth my time to take a look at Don's system. (pause) I was amazed. (pause) I am now making sixty-five hundred dollars a week on top of my normal business income, and that has allowed me to expand my pool supplies company to Middleburg Heights and even into Strongsville!"

<Annoying Brooklyn accent>

I was working late nights and long hours. One night, I comes home, turns on the TV, and I sees this guy tellin' me I can make money easy, just by placing tiny classified ads in newspapers across the country. I says to myself, 'I can do that!'. Within a month of receiving the Making Money System, I was pulling in enough money to get a neon purple license plate for my Iroc-Z.