It's weird. I took some LSD on Saturday, a friend got married yesterday, at very near the same time Hermetic moved onto the next world.

I'm trying to squeeze these 3 things together, trying to make sense of my numbness of my sadness, of my love and my joy.

I didn't know Hermetic, I will never have the chance to get to know Adam. I mourn this loss of opportunity.

I've eaten a lot of LSD over the years, and this trip on the surface was no differnet from others... there were the hallucinations, the colors, the higher understanding of music, the feeling of being a part of a larger system... and there were new sensations such as feeling the rotational spin of the planet, watching clouds make love and watching the night eat the day...

I cried, I laughed, I sang, I danced and smoked. I felt guilty and I felt redeemed, I felt whole and healthy...

I'm reminded of a lyric from Black Peter by the Grateful Dead

see here how everything leads up to this day
and it's just like every other day that's ever been

sun goin' up and then the sun it goin' down
Shine through my window and my friends they come around, come around, come around....

The people may know but the people don't care that a man could be as poor as me...
"Take a look at poor Peter he's lyin' there in pain now let's go run and see"