Well here I am again.

Let's see... I had to abort a cd I was going to burn for Kristi because my DAE app was flakin out on me and it was givin me lots of jitter errors.

Wanna know what was on it? Ok

Fall of Troy by Tom Waits and Kathleen Brennan
Genova Per Noi by Paolo Conte
Good Evening Mr. Waldheim by Lou Reed
Simple Twist of Fate by Concrete Blonde
Oh Sister by Bob Dylan
Roses Are Free by Phish
Visions of Johanna and So Many Roads by the Dead

aborted, abouted, aborted....
Instead I threw the I Ching on the question, "I say, Uninstall It?" because my Winamp was givin me problems... I recieved the following Hexagrams:
#52 -> #8 ... many moving lines

So that was that... i uninstalled Winamp.
Just read that they told Napster to shut down... old not 4 me here in Italy.

Payday is tomorrow, which menas i get to do laundry, go shopping, buy some hash, pay for the 8 rolls of film I had developed and pay Kristi 300,000 lire of the 1 million lire I owe her.

WEll today I've got some work to do...
the Annual report is due by the ned of the month and I'm only 1/3rd done
+ there are flyers to design for my upcoming photo show at the Cafe Des Artes here in Torino,
+ I need to finish the Cafeteria Vecchia Torino's web page,
+ I need to edit the sound down from the Ken Kesey interview and create a cohesive MP3 that corresponds to the edited text that i sold to Baoom.com,
+ uh, well that's it actually.

Mensa story: It wasn’t so much in her face as it was the way she carried herself, the proportions of her body, the way her breasts hung and the fullness of her lips. These are the things that caused me to think of Jane, when I saw the Italian girl in the mensa (cafeteria).

Jane… of all the women I’ve known in this lifetime it’s Jane I miss the most… well, sometimes. She was a good girl, ready to love me fully and without hesitation, willing to do damn near anything I asked of her all to win my approval, which of course turned me off. I like ‘em independent, not in need of my approval – that quality has to come from within – and over the months we lived together Jane’s neediness reminded me of my ex-wife’s neediness and so I had to end the affair.

Jane, I still miss her sometimes. She was a good girl, full of love and energy, ready to have a bit of fun at a moment’s notice. Sexy in an unassuming way, Jane was one of the more enticing of my lovers, she had something special which even now, 4 years after we broke up has me twisted up inside. She invited me via e-mail to her wedding last year. I wrote back to say that I was living in Europe and that I couldn’t make it and that it would weird me out just the same, being as I still regretted letting her go….

On another note… I’ve decided I really don’t like one of the two Italians I share my office with… he talks to himself and swears at his computer… he never smiles and has never invited me to have lunch with him. He’s not mean to me, but he’s not nice either… So I’ll dedicate this E2 fuck you to Mario Gallantinache petza di merda (what a piece of shit). It all started when he reminded me to never leave anything of value around the office… (I hate people who assume the worst), And if he ever leaves the office even to get a café or go to the bathroom he’ll lock his computer as if either me or our colleague would have any interest whatsoever in scooping out his shit… Whatever Mario… you just sit there and talk to yourself, because you have nothing social to say to anyone else in the office… but it doesn’t equal communication when you’re ranting and mumbling to yourself about how fucked up some things are…

Enough of that. Now for something completely different… I’m a bit slow today… I’m tired and I don’t know why… slept well, ate a good lunch, but something’s just off. To top it all off, the net crashed (a common occurrence here in Italy, happens more frequently than the government crashing which happens bout once a year.)