A new type of troll has emerged on slashdot after the September 11, 2001 WTC / Pentagon bombings : the "GET SOME PRIORITIES" troll

The poster, generally an Anonymous coward, will pick a typical News for Nerds topic, and discuss the point of talking of any subject, when 10,000 people have died.

Here are some examples of the troll (did a google search for it, as /.'s search script sucks):
  • The worst terrorist attack in recorded history occurred less than three weeks ago, and you people are discussing the the best damn guide to setting up a LAN party you have ever seen. They cover all the details from equipment to food to network protocols???? My *god*, people, GET SOME PRIORITIES!
    The bodies of nearly 10,000 dead people could give a good god damn about the advent of LAN parties, your childish Lego models, your nerf toys and lack of a "fun" workplace, your Everquest/Diablo/D&D addiction, or any of the other ways you are "getting on with your life".
  • As if recent events (attacks on the World Trade Centres, Anthrax Attacks) raising our collective conciousness into a state of terror wasn't bad enough, Hallowe'en is just around the corner. Soon, a new terror, a spooky terror, will unfold as the souls of thousands of innocent civilians who died raise from the dead on All Hallow's Eve to terrorise yawl's neighborhood. And you people have the gall to be discussing HDTV???? My *god*, people, GET SOME PRIORITIES!
  • The worst terrorist attack in recorded history occurred just over three weeks ago, and you people are discussing the fact that FIC is releasing a webpad called the AquaPAD that runs Midori Linux and has a Tranmeta 500MHZ Crusoe cpu and that it's an 802.11b wireless LAN card is supported in the PCMCIA slot, as are modules for GSM, GPRS, and Bluetooth???? My *god*, people, GET SOME PRIORITIES!
    The bodies of 20,000+ dead people could give a good god damn about your network interface cards, your childish Lego models, your nerf toys and lack of a "fun" workplace, your Everquest/Diablo/D&D addiction, or any of the other ways you are "getting on with your life".
  • The worst terrorist attack in recorded history occurred just over two weeks ago, and you people are discussing how but a few days ago the Open Watcom Project made it's first public release. It's only a binary patch targeted at 11.0a/b owners, but it's still an important roadmark on the way to the planned full open source release of both the Watcom C/C++ and Fortran compilers. My *god*, people, GET SOME PRIORITIES!!!

By the way : The worst terrorist attack in recorded history occurred less than two months ago, and you people are noding about October 29, 2001 (thing), MDCT (thing),Catholic wedding (thing), bisexual (idea) and Wonder Woman (idea). My *god*, people, GET SOME PRIORITIES!!!