has an extension of the wager :
- If You choose to worship a god and he does indeed exist, you will be saved.
- If You choose not to worship a god and he does indeed not exist, you lose nothing, not even a second of your precious time.
- If You choose to worship a god and he does in fact not exist, you lose some of your precious time.
- If You choose not to worship a god and he does in fact exist, three possibilities :
- He does not care if you worship him, that's basically the same as 3.
- He is a good god, and He knows he made you like you are, i.e. inperfect and irreverencious. He cannot blame you not worshipping Him, it's his very own fault. He will send you to heaven anyway, because He is good and forgiving.
- He is an evil god, and no matter what you do, you are fucked. Even more, if you worship him, he will do the evil action, and be evil to you in the first place. In fact you're better off with disrespecting him, he'll find that cool.