Facts about UCF:
UCF is located in Orlando, Florida with another campus in Daytona Beach and one in Brevard County.
- UCF is the only public university in Florida that has a Technical Writing program that is already implemented.
The population at UCF is roughly 39,000 students.
- There are also classes offered at a downtown Orlando building, but not many.
- Their mascot is the knight.
- The UCF colors are black and gold.
- UCF is currently working on a joint venture with the city of Orlando to build several theatres for their drama program, as well as an art museum.
The school's film program graduated many of the people who ended up working on the blair witch project.
UCF has partnerships with several huge companies and institutions, such as Siemens Westinghouse, Lockheed Martin and Kennedy Space Center.
The acronym UCF is also laughingly referred to as meaning "under construction forever", because so many things keep getting built.. such as a new 3 floor health center that opened just last week.... as well as 2 more classroom builings going up.