I suppose things aren't meant to be, I dream of a different reality, with different people, where the focus is on having fun rather than working towards the common goal. A possible excitement of waking up everyday to a different reality would be interesting. Imagine being someone new every day, having a different purpose to fulfill, and then to move on. Maybe this is what we should make our current reality, as it would appear it is only what we make it.

Life isn't about working for others, Life is about having fun and being happy. E2 helps me to be happy, it presents me with so much information from so many different people, for the people by the people. It is nice to contribute in the relatively small way that I do, to be part of a group of people that aren't working towards a goal that cannot be seen.

Sometimes, we have to focus on what is good, but we also have to focus on what is bad.

If I talked like this at that place, I would be accused of trying to seem intelligent, that makes me sad. I am not here to portray an image of intelligence, I am simply here to learn in the hope that the learning will in some way make me a better person.

Apparently my friends aren't laugh at me, but with me. I don't recall laughing in the first place. Grow up, not everything is about you.

What if I don't want to be a part of the society that is my country, what if I don't want to be part of the human race but yet I still wish to exist.
I am forced to comply.

I have lost the ability to node anything but daylogs, nevermind.

It's all a matter of opinion