Another day in the life of a subsitute teacher, what a great life. So I show up to class already to teach and find out the teacher has 1st Hour planning peroid, which means I didn't have to be here at 7:15 this morning. What a waste of time, I could have been still in bed asleep.

On another topic, a personal rant.... CNN, the Clinton News Netwoork, the nations most liberal news source in an already liberal media is talking about how maybe we should not use the word evildoer when talking about Osama bin Laden. I think we should be able to use the word, after all wasn't it evil that was committed by his followers? If blowing up two buidlings and killing thousands of inocent victims is not something that is evil then what exactly is. Do we have to wait until another Hitler or Stalin wipes out a whole people group to make that person an evildoer?

It must be a rant day for me, partly cause I'm sorta pissed.... Who cares about all this Anthrax crap? Not me for one. Also how come no one has ever asked how I feel about the whole Anthrax Scare, but the media insists that America is afraid of contacting the disease. I'm not scared, I'm just pissed at whoever did this and would love to get back at them.

Hmm well maybe the rest of the day will be better....