Some have theorized (including the infamous Dr. Laura) that homosexuals are a kind of biological error. That somewhere in their genes, something is fundamentally wrong with them. Others have suggested that a sort of evolution occured as a solution the growing population problem.

Those that suggest homosexuality is a result of a genetic mutation, hence gay people are mutants, are forgetting (oddly enough, considering their egotism) that they themselves are biological errors if they believe in such a theory. According to evolutionary theory, we're all a huge jumble of genetic mistakes. It wouldn't surprised me in the least if all of us have several that are so minute they don't even have a visible effect on us. Thinking homosexuals are evil simply because of the posibility that they maybe a genetic error is a cause for self hate.

Anyone who thinks that gays appeared out of nowhere as a solution to the over population problem, likely thinks that homosexuality is a, "new thing." For your information, homosexuality has been around for a really long time. Some point to bible references that they think speak of it for crying out loud, and that's pretty far back in human history. Population wasn't a huge concern back then, as we had far fewer than 6 billion people to lug around. Not to mention the fact that if this were true almost all gays would have to come from China, as it has the greatest population concerns of all the countries.

Time and time again it has been found that sexuality has alot more to do with psychology than genetics. Many scientific studies have shown that people develop their sexual desires during their teenage, puberty years. This makes the most sense, seeing as it's the time when you first become capable of sexual reproduction.

I refute it thus. Homosexuals are no more biological errors than heterosexuals are.