· First off make sure your feet are clothed in something waterproof
, or go barefoot.
· Make sure you don't care if your feet get splattered and your hair is wet, cause jumping with an umbrella is silly
· Grab some one so you don't look like a weirdo alone, until you become the guru of puddle jumping, cause if you are, it's OK.
· Take a compass and follow directions, you don't want to end up somewhere you didn't mean to, always jump north
· Find an innecent victim to jump next to, so they can at least have mud on them, perhaps they will even join the fun
· MOST OF ALL, MAKE SURE YOUR ROOMMATE DOESN"T SEE YOU WHIPE YOUR FEET ON HER RUG!