Today has been a good day. I don't have many 'bad' days assuch, at least, not any more. What's made today particulary good is that fact that I've finally finished a list of things that I've been to do for a while now.

Nothing overwhelming exciting, at least to somebody who isn't me.
I've finally finished planting my veg plot and the herbs, as I'm fed up with using substandard food that gets delievered to work. And, let's be honest here, fresh herbs are a hell of a lot nicer than the powdered stuff I'm given. I'm in the process of converting my manager to the realization that fresh food can be got with the minimum of hassle and very little work (although sods law clearly states that the second my contract ends in September when I head of to uni, he'll revert back again. But at least I can say I tried)

I've also finally got my student finance forms sorted, to be sent out tomorrow. God, talk about hassle. I'm a few months off being totally self-reliant with no financal help from my parents, but those few months mean the difference from being classed as an 'independant' or 'dependent' student. Cue long phone call as my parents try and find the relavent p60 or child benefit forms. But at least it's all sorted now.

Looking at tentative's post above, I can't help but think that I too am suffering from a case of the Bill's, and I doubt I am the only one... Ispent what some would no doubt call an unhealthy time on this here E2, usually reading, and posting very little. I will usually go out of my way to walk the mountain behind me in order to get a reasonable signal on my phone in order to log on, check my messages, and recieve my well-earned abuse from Viki. I'm secretly hoping someone doesn't find a cure...
Oh, speaking of which, I've booked my train tickets for the up-coming nodermeet. I'm looking forward to it.

Much love Dan out