I tried to get up and go to church this morning, but I had stayed up to late last night and knew that I would fall asleep during the service if I went. So I went back to bed. And ended up sleeping until 2pm. That felt good... I got up and ate lunch, watched anime, and thought about doing some homework. I watched a lot of anime, and didn't get any homework done. I went to the 7pm service. I was a little late.

Today didn't feel like Easter. I almost missed church..I ended up running there so I wouldn't be as late. I felt like if I missed church, that I would have missed Easter altogether. Maybe it didn't feel right because it's my first holiday away from my family, or because I didn't get an Easter basket (I don't really think this is it), or because this is the first time in over fifteen years that I haven't gone to see or participated in an Easter musical. After I got back from church, I had dinner and talked with my boyfriend online. I started on the homework that was due at 7:30 tomorrow morning and realized that I hadn't gotten *any* homework done this entire weekend. So much for being productive with my roommate and friends away for the weekend...

Roommate update: not only does she have strep, but now she has mono too! :(