The hrossian language spoken on Mars (aka Malacandra) in C.S. Lewis's SF book Out of the Silent Planet. The other two species on the planet also speak the language as a sort of Lingua Franca, but have their own languages. When the séroni speak it, they drop their H's (Or, possibly, the hrossa add them).

In the rest of the 'Space Trilogy', we learn that Malacandrian is actually the language spoken in heaven and before Babel, and has the name Hlab-Eribol-ef-Cordi.

Ransom (the protagonist) has the good fortune to have been a philologist and is able to learn the language quickly. There's not many actual words from it in the book though. Here's some of them.

Arbol
The Sun.
Arbol hrū
Gold; literally "sun's blood".
crah
The last part of a hrossian poem.
eldil (pl. eldila)
Roughly speaking, an angel, according to the angelology of the books. An immaterial being.
Glund or Glundandra
Jupiter.
handra
Land, earth (not the planet).
handramit
Lowland, valley, what we would call a Martian canal; where the hrossa live.
harandra
Highland, mountain; where the séroni live.
hlab
Language.
hluntheline
To long for something (cf. wondelone)
hmān (pl. hmāna)
A human. (The hrossan rendition of the word 'man'.)
hnakra (pl. hnéraki)
A kind of dangerous aquatic animal native to Malacandra.
hnakrapunt (pl. hnakrapunti)
One who has slain a hrakna.
hnau (pl. hnau)
A material, thinking creature, such as a human or a hross.
honodraskrud
An edible pinkish-white kind of weed, found all over the handramit.
hressa-hlab
A name for the language of the hrossa.
hross (pl. hrossa, f.pl. hressni)
A Malacandrian hnau, described as "something like a penguin, something like an otter, and something like a seal." They enjoy poetry, and have a complicated art about it. Lewis probably took the word hross from an old (or Icelandic) word for horse.
hrū
Blood.
Malacandra
Mars.
Maleldil
Roughly speaking, God, or more specifically probably Jesus, according to the theology of the books.
Oyarsa (pl. Oyéresu)
The eldil ruler of a planet. For Mars, it would be Malacandra, or who we would call Ares or Mars on Earth. For Earth it would be the fallen Satan.
Perelandra or Parelandra
Venus.
pfifltrigg (pl. pfifltriggi)
A Malacandrian hnau. Tend to be more technical-minded. Rather frog-like in appearance.
sorn (pl. séroni)
A Malacandrian hnau. Tend to be more rational-minded.
Sulva
Earth's moon.
thulc
Silent.
Thulcandra
Earth. From thulc + handra, hence the name of the book Out of the Silent Planet.
Viritrilbia
Mercury.
wondelone
To long for something (there's a distinction between hluntheline and wondelone; hluntheline is something no rational person could do, and wondelone is something no rational person could fail to do. Hmm..)