Captain's log, stardate 20001224.2012 PST, while en route to alpha of sirius we recieved a distress call from a Romulan Bird of Prey. As the closest ship we were dispatched to investigate. Upon the arrival...

...nothing is really happening in my life lately. Or I should say nothing either bad or good. In some respects that is good. I'm getting very tired of ups and downs. It makes me nauseous. The little things that happened I'm gonna write down in a list form. I like it better that way...

  1. Well, the goddamn lower back pain. It almost subsided, but i can still feel it if i make sudden movements. I went to see the doctor and it's the sciatic nerves or something. She gave me anti-inflamatory drugs. It helped. I had to wear a little brace-belt thingie for couple of days. I guess I'll have to exercise my back in the gym now.. This will increase the time from about hour and 10 mins to perhaps and hour and a half. Not a big deal. Skipped a week of gym already. That sucks. I can feel muscles desolving and fat settling in. Well hopefully go back starting tomorrow.
  2. Went to the CVC dance. Our underage friend got in ok - she had semi-fake id. Lotsa hot girls. ALL of them asian. (cvc-chinese varsity club or something). I fell into one of my weird moods - i was angry at myself because i couldn't approach anyone. And the longer it went on the angrier i become. Of course i tried not to spoil anyone's evening. I spent about an hour chewing ice (from my cranberry juice) and starring at the girl who was wearing a tight dress. Her nipples protruded an inch i swear. It was cool. I felt better when we left. I dont know why.I then proceded to give everyone a ride.. We feet 6 people into my little '88 four sitter Corolla: 3 girls 3 guys. All of the girls gave me hugs when i dropped them off at the their respective places of residence. One I expected, cos she's a fairly good friend. The other two I didn't: one i barely know (she's a nice girl though), the other, i feel weird around (and she prollly feels weird around me). She gave me a weird half hug thing. Like she didn't really feel like it, but she had to thank me in some way. oh well, whatever. I drove everyone else home then. I made about 250 clicks that day. I love driving. Another interesting feature about the night: couple of people i know were there. They are dating. I was looking at them and thinking:"god i wish i had something like that". I guess it was a good form of jealousy: half "I want that too" and the other half "they deserve that". Few girls i did talk to actually remember my name. I really wonder why. In fact pretty much everyone knows me one way or the other. Weird. I need a girl.
  3. Some people are drifting away from me. That truely sucks. I've never experience quite anything like that. Something familiar and good slowly dissipating from your life. I suppose that's inevitable.
  4. I went skating with friends. It was sort of fun. My lips are covered by weird crusty thing. It hurts too.
  5. We watched miss congeneality. It was pretty decent, but i want some action and/or sex. none of that was present. Though Sandra Bullock is sorta cute.
  6. Went shopping (for obvious reasons - xmas). Bought a present for my friend. Now need another present for another friend. Which brings the total count of presents to two. Heh. My familly doesn't celebrate christmas (most russians dont), we celebrate New Years. But my frieds do. So i get them presents. Prolly now going to buy anything for the familly either. My bro got bday on 29th of december. My mom got few hundred dollars from me (she know what she wants better then i do). My dad got a 700 dollar digital camera for his bday a few weeks back. So I'm good.
  7. I'm becoming less then a coward. That rocks. I was driving along yesterday, and some car decided to do a u-turn into my lane. She blocked the intersection. I honked at her.I love honking. THen i pulled up beside her on the red light. And stared directly at her. It was some girl my age (cute,asian). She looked at me, covered her head, looked at me again. I started laughing - her too. It was a good sign :) Though she went on to Hwy 99 to Vancouver and I proceeded to SilverCity.
    Before that some guy in the japanese restaurant was staring at me(possibly because I'm white). I was staring back. Finally he turned away. I had the greates urge to punch him in the face.
  8. Life is good. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Hanuka, Happy Ramadan....

...we discovered that the romulan ship has suffered a massive engine malfunction. We tried to offer some assitance but were politely declined. Soon after we departed another bird decloacked. We are now proceding to our previous destination, alpha of sirius at warp 6...