As the name suggests, a manufacturer of cereals based in the UK.

Formed in 1990 as a joint venture between Nestlé and General Mills, each having a 50% share, Cereal Partners worldwide first entered the UK cereal market with their purchase of the Shredded Wheat and Shreddies brands.

Selling their cereals under the Nestlé brand name and expanding their product base over the past 10 years, Cereal Partners UK have acheived a 25% market share, selling the cereal brands Shredded Wheat, Honey Nut Shredded Wheat, Fruitful Shredded Wheat, Shredded Wheat Bitesize, Cinnamon Grahams, Golden Grahams, Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Shreddies, Frosted Shreddies, Coco Shreddies, Clusters, Golden Nuggets, Nesquik, Sporties and Cookie Crisp.

In addition to these cereals, the company also produces 'own-brand' cereals for supermarket chains. Of course, to protect their business interests, they do not tell us which ones.

Cereal Partners UK has 4 factories across the country, in Bromborough, Welwyn Garden City, Watford and Staverton. These apparently use 'shredding, flaking, puffing and extrusion technologies to manufacture high quality products.' The company's head office is in Welwyn.

Because companies like to pretend they have principles, and because corporate jargon is fun, here are the company's 'PURPOSE' and 'Core Values'.

PURPOSE

  • "Grow profitable market share through effective sales & marketing at lowest possible product cost."
  • "Continuously strive to meet customer requirements for product & supply chain quality."
  • "Develop our people to fulfil their potential & provide them with the necessary support."
  • "Actively work to protect the health & safety of our people."
  • "Respect the environment & the community in which we operate."

Core Values

  • "Demonstrate Inspirational LEADERSHIP"
  • "Develop & Energise PEOPLE"
  • "Drive INNOVATION"
  • "DELIVER Outstanding Results"

I think I'm going to be sick. All this, and much more drivel can be found at the company's website: <http://www.cerealpartners.co.uk/>.