Which question would you like answered?

You may also be Christian when you believe in the Holy Trinity, or at least God and Jesus.

You're Christian when you believe you are.

You're Christian when you live and was raised in many Western societies, especially the Romance and Germanic ones (and their assorted 'colonial' offshoots). Therefore, I am Christian even though I don't believe in any elements of the Holy Trinity, because I was raised Catholic but also because I was raised in Australia. If I had been raised without religion, I could still be said to be a member of a Christian society.

The point is that your Christianity is defined by you and no-one else. The mere fact that other people go to church and think they can tell you how you should worship your God doesn't mean they actually have any authority to do so.

Whether you go to church or not does not demonstrate anything other than your willingness to participate in the rituals of your chosen religion, not your willingness to believe.

All you have to do is maintain the basic precepts of your belief - God and Jesus. Nothing else - not the Church, the ritual, the ceremony, or even the community matters.

Likewise with E2, I think.