One of the things most people don't realize, is that with the printable ordination certificate, for most states of the US, you can go down to your local County Courthouse, and present this certificate, and along with a nuisance fee (It was five dollars for Pulaski County, Arkansas, your mileage may vary), you can get a minister's certificate, showing what book and page your credentials are filed under. Then, not only were you before a legally ordained minister, now with having your credentials filed, you too can marry people.