One of the characters in the Homestar Runner series of cartoons.

Marzipan is Homestar's girlfriend. In fact, she's the only female character in the series, and enough of a point has been made of this that another is unlikely to appear.

Personality-wise, Strong Bad has been known to describe her as "a dirty hippie without the dirt". Despite the negative connotations of the description, it's fairly accurate. A vegetarian with activist leanings, Marzipan is also known for her proficiency with the guitar and the ukelele. She has an extreme soft spot for anything cute, which may contribute to her dislike for Decemberween (which, for some reason not yet explained, she associates with killing bunnies).

Design-wise, Sigmund Freud would love this character. To start, she has no arms, neck, or secondary sex characteristics other than long hair, which she keeps in a single ponytail. This leaves her upper body as an upright rod, giving Marzipan the highly-unusual title of being the phallic female of the series. Whether or not she possesses legs is up to debate, as they are always hidden by a long purple skirt. While she doesn't appear to wear a top, the aforementioned lack of an upper body seems to obviate the need for one. Her eyes consist of two circles of unequal size.

As the only female in the series, Marzipan's social life is rather odd. While she is Homestar's girlfriend, many of the other male characters have voiced an attraction to her. Bubs, Coach Z (who Marzipan strongly dislikes), and even Strong Mad have all asked her on dates in the past; Strong Mad even once proposed to her in his own way. Strong Bad is thought to harbor a secret crush on her as well. but he would never admit it even if it were true. For his part, Strong Bad constantly targets Marzipan with prank calls to her answering machine.

In the Kick the Can timeline, Marzipan's counterpart is also named Marzipan. Aside from the slightly higher-pitched voice and normal-sized eyes, the only substantial difference between the Marzipans is that in Kick the Can, Marzipan keeps her hair in two pigtails, rather than the single ponytail.

Marzipan has a counterpart in the Stinko Man K 20X6 timeline, but so far she has not been given a name. Unlike her counterparts in the other timelines, this "anime-Marzipan" is fully humanoid, with actual arms and legs. Her proportions more or less match stereotypical proportions for the anime female, with disproportionately long limbs and hair that, were it straightened out, would probably be twice as long as she is tall. Aside from a strange affinity for Chun Li, little else is known about her.