This board game is an expanded version of Clue (or Cluedo for you Brits) released in 1988 by Parker Brothers. Production also appears to have ceased the same year, rendering this game fairly hard to find.

Much like the original Clue, the purpose of the game is to discover who killed Mr. Boddy, where they killed him, and with which weapon they did so. All of the original people and weapons are in the game, in addition to several new ones. There are 10 people in this game, compared to Clue's six, and eight weapons, compared to Clue's six. There are also 12 rooms in this version, compared to Clue's nine, except not all of the rooms from the original make an appearance.

The new people in this version are:

  • Sgt. Grey
  • M. Brunette
  • MME. Rose
  • Miss Peach

The new weapons are:

The complete list of rooms is:

  • Conservatory
  • Kitchen
  • Billiard Room
  • Dining Room
  • Library
  • Gazebo
  • Fountain
  • Courtyard
  • Studio
  • Carriage House
  • Trophy Room
  • Drawing Room

The rules of the game are essentially identical to the original game, with a few minor differences. The biggest of these is the addition of "magnifying glass" squares on the gameboard, which let you look at one card in another player's hand when you land on them. Lesser rule changes include every player starting in a central "13th" room, rather than in their own respective bedrooms, and the use of two dice for movement rather than just one (the game board is a tri-fold model, and significantly larger).

I honestly haven't had a chance to play this game yet. I only acquired the game today, after a friend of mine found it at a local Goodwill Donation Center for the exceptionally low price of US$3 (finding it for less than $20 is quite difficult). Perhaps more to follow once I get a chance to actually play.