Today I asked myself "why do I write here and post my thoughts?" I'm new at this, and am yet to get used to the publicity of the matter. Anyone with an account (particularly voting accounts) can praise or critique, or even, in the worst cases, truly bash anything I put up here.
It is a new experience.

The best way to start is to ask "why does anyone begin noding?" or, more to the point, "why did I begin?" I had found everything via slashdot, and found it both interesting and good. And so I decided that, perhaps, it would be a worthy use of my time and effort to contribute to something that I found worthy and good, and enjoyed. And so it is.

And yet, I have begun to dread the words of Klaproth, when he eats one of my write-ups. One, I grant, I called him upon myself, and so I do not worry about that one; it needed to be done. However, I do not favor his messages in my inbox; they aren't exactly polite, but that would probably be against the his nature. What bothers me most, though, is that something I wrote was found to be unworthy, and was discarded... it bothers me, but, on the other hand, there's only so much space avalable, and it makes sense.

So, what do I do? Packing up and leaving for the sake of a few write-ups seems... cowardly, on the whole. Everyone, I think, has had at least a few write ups scraped, and they survived. And, in retrospect, perhaps I can see why the ones that got the boot were ones that deserved it. Might as well learn something from it I suppose.

And perhaps signing up for mentoring would be a good idea.




This introspective jaunt was brought to you by the letter "I."