"I remember running through the wet grass, falling a step behind, both of us never tiring, desperately wanting..." -Better Than Ezra
Like the naked leads the blind, I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind. Sucker love, I always find someone to bruise and leave behind.
Damn the man. Save the empire!
I don't have low self-esteem. I have low esteem for everyone else.
My teen angst bullshit has a body count.
To throw away a good and loyal friend is to destroy what you love most: your own life.
-Sophocles (from Oedipus Rex)
- user since
- Sat Oct 5 2002 at 04:42:35 (15.9 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Feb 17 2009 at 21:43:59 (9.5 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 48 - View Mandella's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 5 (Crafter) / 1629
- mission drive within everything
- I have a mission? I guess I missed the memo...
- music, art, film, sleep
- Slippery Rock University
- It's always funny till Adam gets hurt...and then it's even funnier.
- most recent writeup
- August 7, 2003
- Send private message to Mandella