Megavolt is a villian from the cartoon series Darkwing Duck.

The origin of Megavolt started in high school. During high school, Drake Mallard, who dresses up as Darkwing Duck, was classmates with a bright electrical genius named Elmo Spuderspark. One day, Elmo Spuderspark was working on an experiment, where the energy created by a treadmill was used to power a light bulb. While on the treadmill, a bully approached Elmo, taped Elmo's hands to the treadmill, and set the treadmill to maximum power. After the experiment exploded, Elmo was transformed into a walking dynamo.

After that, Elmo vowed revenge on the bully. At the night of the school prom, Elmo dressed up in the current Megavolt attire, which was a yellow jump suit, a plug helmet, and a battery strapped to his back. However, at the prom, Dake Mallard stops Megavolt, disguised in the current Darkwing Duck outfit.

Since then, Megavolt has been a super-villain fighting Darkwing Duck. Megavolt impacted Darkwing Duck's life in major ways:
-Megavolt was responsible for the creation of Negaduck with his galvanizer weapon, which separated positrons from negatrons.(Negaduck, later became a flesh being (which makes no sense), since the episode showed that Negaduck merged back with Darkwing Duck.)
-Megavolt was a member of the Fearsome Five, which was a team of super villians that combined their powers to take over Saint Carnard.
-Megavolt made Darkwing Duck temporarily blind
-Megavolt used a television-manipulating device to split Darkwing's adopted daughter Gosling, into the three primary colors: yellow, blue, green.

The series ended with the indication that Megavolt and Darkwing Duck continued ther villain-hero relationship.