Michael Cera is a young actor, principally known for his work as George Michael Bluth on the show Arrested Development. Other work includes bit parts in various TV shows, as well as large roles in Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, Superbad and Juno.

Cera was born on June 7, 1988 to Luigi and Linda Cera, of Brampton in Ontario, Canada. He has a younger (Molly) and an older (Jordan) sister, neither of whom have achieved the fame he has (but their family loves them anyway). Because he's so young, I don't have a lot of juicy tidbits for you, although the IMDB claims that he plays the guitar pretty well. Well, heck, I'll make up some tidbits. If you really like factual writeups, please disregard the next paragraph.

Michael Cera is actually a robot, constructed by scientists at CERN to test a new generation of artificial positronic brains. His first name is an acronym for "Mk. I CARING/HELPING AUTOMATON (ELECTRIC LIMBS);" his last name is the Urdu pronunciation of CERN. He has a grappling claw and a pet monkey, and his electric eye makes kickin' margaritas. He once won a surfing/cooking/marksmanship competition and danced for the queen of Spain using his bionic time machine. Michael Cera has an autobiography, appropriately titled "I Too Am Not Spock."

Although he has taken TV roles, to the non-Disney watching crowd, Cera's first major role was as the son of the protagonist's best friend in Frequency in 2000. He followed this up as Abbie Hoffman's son America in Steal This Movie later that year. However, these were all peanuts compared to his time as George Michael in the FOX show Arrested Development, which ran from 2003 to 2006. He was the son of the protagonist, Michael Bluth (Jason Bateman), and perennially awkward, a characterization which he seems to be making the most of in his other roles.

After Arrested Development was cruelly cancelled (as far as the show's fans are concerned), Cera popped up again in a few minor TV spots, and then as Evan in Superbad, costarring with Jonah Hill. He followed this up with the recently released Juno, which I cannot pass judgment on, since I haven't seen it yet.

The future looks bright for Michael Cera and his bionic arm. He's a funny, talented young actor, who will hopefully develop into a household name as he and his acting mature.