I was in Albuquerque, and I discovered that CowboyNeal was also living in Albuquerque with his dad, who was a Country-listening America-loving Texan redneck, the sort who would rather rebuild the engine in his truck than flush the toilet correctly. Well, I decided to meet up with CowboyNeal RL, so I went to his "house" (a trailer, but somehow with a garage) and his dad told me, "Sorry, but my li'l cowboy is gettin' them there eyes of him checked at the... the, uh... the gynecologist or whatever. Couldja do me a favor and pick him up for me at 3:00?" I agreed to this, got lost, and spent the next five hours trying to find him.

Eventually I caught up with him (back at his dad's trailer), and we went into the...basement...where the characters in That 70's Show were sitting on a couch. We'd all been buds in #everything for a long time (even though the year was 1975), but none of them recognized me until I introduced myself. The dim-witted characters' responses were, of course, on the order of "I thought you were a girl!" to which my response was "I am; haven't you ever read any of my nodes?" Eric (the main character) and I discussed the future for a while, since both of us were really from the late 1990s and were just trying to fit in, while his sister (who was from that time period) listened in and occasionally made dumb bimbo comments.