Wearing a corset is not as simple as pulling in on and going about your life like normally. Remembering certain basic things will make your corset experience much more pleasant.

Preparation

  • Do not eat heavily or drink bubbly drinks just before getting into your corset.
  • Wear your corset on clean skin or over a shift or some other thin garment.
  • Wear all the parts of your outfit that do not require the corset underneath them. Yes, also your shoes.
  • Do your hair and apply your make up. Depending on the tightness and the style of the corset these things can be difficult to do later.

Lacing

Instructions here assume that you have someone to lace you in. Unless otherwise specified, the instructions are for the wearer.

  1. Open front busk if the corset has one.
  2. Loosen the lacing so that you can get into the corset.
  3. Get into the corset by wiggling or simply wrapping the corset around you.
  4. Close the front busk if the corset has one. If you cannot do this easily, repeat step 2. until you can.
  5. Check that the waist of the corset is where your waist is and that the corset is straight and not tilted. Straighten if necessary.
  6. Lacer: Start pulling the laces from upper and lower end towards the middle. Keep the gap even when tightening.Wearer: Check that your titties are where you want them to be for the desired effect. If not, pull, lift or push until they are.
  7. Lacer: Check whether the corset is tight enough. If not, tighten more and check again.
  8. Lacer: When corset is laced tightly enough, tie a knot or a bow to keep the lacing from opening.
If the wearer feels like it, the corset can be laced tighter later when the body has adjusted to the pressure.

Being in a corset

Removing the corset

Help is not needed for removing the corset, unless you have rather unflexible arms.

  1. Open the knot or the bow.
  2. Loosen the laces.
  3. Open the front busk or wiggle out.
  4. Stretch softly now that you can. Your back will love you for it.