Once again I decend upon everything to deliver another original recipe. This one was last night's experiment. As always the amounts are inexact. Feel free to tweak this recipe as much as you like.

Ingredients:
One Pork Loin (size is entirely dependant on how many you are feeding)
Bacon (about 2 strips/pound of pork)
Olive Oil
Garlic (about 2 cloves/pound)
Dried basil
Maple Syrup
Pepper
Feta Cheese
Butterfly your pork loin, and pound it flat (About 1/2 an inch thick, possibly thinner). Chop up your bacon in little bits and fry it until crispy. Reserve the fat for later use.

In a bowl mix crumbled feta (about 1/4 cup per pound of pork) Bacon (well drained), and garlic. Add a bit of olive oil to moisten the mixture. Now add a touch of maple syrup, this should cancel out some of the salty taste from the feta and bacon, and must be done to taste, add a little bit at a time then taste your mixture until a balance is achieved, be careful not to add too much! Now grind in some fresh cracked pepper and place the mixture on your flattened pork roll, in a nice long pile. Roll your pork loin around the mixture and tie about every inch with string. now cover the outside in dried basil, the moisture of the pork will hold the basil in place.

In your frying pan heat the bacon fat back up (you did save it, didn't you?) Place the rolled pork in the frying pan and brown the outside entirely. After it is brown place in a roasting pan and pour the bacon fat over it (and make sure your heart surgeon is on alert) (most of it will drip into the bottom of the pan, don't worry too much). Bake at 350-375 degrees until cooked completely (time is entirely dependant on how much you're cooking). Cut into medallions (after removing the string) and serve on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes.