My current culinary specialty seems to be stuffing food into other food. Continuing on that trend I present this recipe for Salmon Stuffed with Brie and Prawns.

Ingredients
1/4 pound of brie
A thick Fillet of salmon
1/4 pound of prawns, peeled, deveined and chopped into 1/2 inch peices
Fresh Basil
Fresh Oregano
Heavy Cream
Thinly sliced Shallots (one large shallot should be enough)
Bread crumbs
Butter
Salt
Pepper
Remove the bones and trim off the thinner portions from the thickest part of a salmon fillet. Lay the fillet skin-side down and Make an incision in the center of the fillet cutting half way through the fillet, and leaving a bit uncut on each end. At the base of this incision slice horizontally into the fish on each side, creating an envelope of sorts.

Cross section of fish properly cut

|======|======|
|      |      |
| -----|----- |
|             |
|======|======|

Into this cavity stuff with the prawns and thin slices of brie cheese (use a little more than half of the total brie), and chopped fresh basil and oregano. lightly dust the fish with salt and pepper.
In a saucepan melt some butter, and lightly caramelize the shallots under medium-low heat, then add the remining brie and about 1/4 - 1/2 cup of heavy cream, with some more chopped basil and oregano, and a little bit of salt and pepper, be careful not to boil the cream, and whisk for a smooth consistency until the brie is melted.
Cover the salmon with about half of the sauce (pour some into the cavity as well) and cover liberally with breadcrumbs, place into a 375 degree (Ferenheit) oven until the salmon and prawns are cooked (this varies upon the thickness of the salmon, but is usually around 1/2 and hour). Serve with the remaining brie-cream sauce.
Salmon can be stuffed with many things, I invite all the cooks out there to add their own stuffed salmon recipes to this node.