Weekend...Lackluster...

Recently realize I'm probably never gonna get "my half-hour" or my answers to questions everyone else thinks aren't worth asking.

Life has a tendancy of working out that way...

But silence til today...which will probably persist to future evenings...and perhaps forever.

That's not the way I wish to be treated. I depend as much as I am dependable...why is no one else as concerned with this...I care, I even love...But never shall these idle dreams come my way...

Doomed for midnight depression...silent with the patter-clicking of my laptop keypad as I distract myself from the plethera of today's dreary continuance...

Carry on...I really have some stuff I need to node...but my will becomes sapped...

The debtors have so many restrictions on home loans - my few late payments didn't help there - nor did the need for zero down...perhaps buy later.

Then back to love...

Ugh... The heavy breath induced by simple thoughts...but silence overcomes this too.

This may be the way for weeks... (I'm even paranoid/jealous/not sure) Every time she spends time with me, I blissfully feel no time...but the moment she is out of heart's vision...time trudges my soul. But she's got to work odd hours this week, I've got this camping thing, and without some form of deity intervention, I may have to give up again.

Ugh... I'm not ready to move on, but my heavy heart is dying...Time to go?

But what really can I do but be patient...So that's the path for now...(unless there's an available soccermom with her own perversions left to her imagination...but that's a different fantasy...)

At least the car's not staling...but the muffler's dying soon...and the headlight needs replacing...and and and...