WOO HOO!!!

Made it into the gym today. I needed that workout, was getting cabin fever stuck at home sick. We still only have one car so I've been enjoying my day running errands for my hubby, picking up items from one store and driving it to his store in exchange for lunch.

Number One Son is complaining that he's too young to graduate, that he's wasted his childhood.
I said , No you haven't, that's not true! You've spent every moment you could enjoying your childhood. and hoped it helped......

I've been labeled a "liberal censor" in my How to Slash your wrists node. I'm not a censor and my political beliefs are not the issue. I have given some thought to DMan's node about mid-life crisis. I am in the midst of working through mine, and have come to some conclusions recently. I am and always will be young at heart, I have achieved most of my life's goals I set out to achieve and I have plenty of goals in front of me. Each year is a still a significant portion of my life, I LOVE my birthdays:)

Aging is the best..I am approaching magnificence!

ophie I'm so sorry for your loss, I will keep a good thought for you and Christopher's family.

The one who began a good work among you will bring it to completion by the day of Jesus Christ.
- Philippians 1:6 (NRSV)

Slowly, bit by bit, God works to make me whole.

Devotion