Dad called last night and we made plans to get together for lunch next week. Number Two Son will go home with him for a visit with the gradnparents. Dad wants to see the 100+ pictures my cousin John e-mailed of the Family Reunion. Isn't technology amazing! He said he was surprized at how many of our family have jobs in the computer industry. I've almost got him convinced to at least let me set up an e-mail account. (WOOHOO!!The handle he comes up should be interesting seeing as he's cowboyed and been a fly boy!) I explained to him he could check and print out his e-mail from the library. He's the youngest of 6 sisters and one brother (spoilt rotten by all those sisters!) who are all online and have been bugging me to beg him to get a computer. This may be a compromise he'll like.

Taking a short break on the art nodes
*sighs*
all those nodes and I'm still number 13 on sabre23t's Everything's Best Users Snapshot. One day!! I'll be an Avatar.

Back To School is a difficult time of year for me. I want to get out there and get classroom supplies, fill out my attendance lists, jazz up the bulletin boards. I have to accept that I am not able to teach, but it is sopainful and difficult to give a dream. I'm calling Vocational Rehab today and telling them I would like to apply for a job as an Airline Reservationist for American Airlines. I think it would be a good job for me, a lot of repetitive work which doesn't require a whole lot of short term memory work or concentration I would think.

Faith is Accepting Loss

Lord when doubts fill my mind, when my heart is in turmoil, quiet me and geive me renewed hope and cheer.
- Psalm 94:19

God's reason is reward for my faith.

Devotion