Happy Bithday kessenich!! Hope you have a great weekend. Mines July the 8th, next Saturday....yay for Birthdays!!

Plans have been made for the 4th of July. We're (or at least I am) going to my brother-in-laws. Hubby has to work and Number One Son isn't sure yet. Number Two Son hasn't said one way or the other. He gets bored over there, but they do have a nice pool and it'll be one of the few times this summer we can swim. They're going to have a Bar B Q and I've been asked to bring my BBQ Beans a famliy favorite and requested for nearly all summer cookouts.

Number Two Son's artwork went on display June 28th to July 31, called Emerging Views II at a nearby Park Gallery. I'm trying to get us all together, but I may have to give up that idea and have him invite a friend and go together. He always has been one to work with his hands. Asked me to teach him to sew then snuck around stealing scrapes of material from my basket to make a pillow for his dad on Father's Day when he was 9 or 10. An eye for shapes, I asked him a few weeks ago when I got my hair cut very short (two inches is the longest) An honest assesment and one I consider a compliment, he tells me it looks good! It fits the shape of my head better.

All of these people in my life will live as long as you go on to remember them.

Let us consider how to provoke one another to love and good deeds, not neglecting to meet together.
- Hebrews 10: 24-25 (NRSV)

Devotion