• The plaid cushions were mixed up with the blue cushions so we moved the couches to fit the pillows.I phoned my neighbor and told her what I really thought against my will. About how it would have been so much simpler to move the cushions instead I had been polite and let her have her way. I woke up in the dream to call and ask if I had REALLY called.
  • Helping at a party. I took apart the lamp and made it an artichoke salad.
  • When no one was looking Angela turned into a mouse and scampered under the door to steal bow ties.
  • There were ashtrays for the smoking section in the cupboard; blue, some were red with white stripes these were the hidden ones of hand prints I had made Mom. On the back was tiny little hieroglyphics about how much I loved her because she would never let my words mean what I wanted them to.
  • Blackberries were packed in evils; this made perfect sense.

  • Sean Connery was all over me like white on rice. We sipped wine and I wished for more privacy.
  • The wind moved like a ripple between the clouds under the broken summer moon. I was a wisp of smoke peeking through the keyhole suddenly purpled yellow; a spinnaker was I sailing brightly under an obscure moon lighting an ambiguous universe.