D. H. Lawrence wrote :

Try to find your deepest issue in every confusion, and abide by that.

The past week and a half have been confusing for the whole family. Well except for my husband who works twelve hours a day and has the enviable position of watching the boys and I adjust to all of the changes going on. He's been helping out by vacuuming and doing the laundry.
Number Two Son has settled in nicely. He likes most of his classes and is catching the bus on time.
Number One Son is still in the process of dropping and adding classes, returning books and getting started on a job with his work study award. He was scheduled to work at the university library yesterday, but he called about an hour after I dropped him off for a ride home because no one had scheduled him for training. As soon as we got home the Recreation Center on campus called and offered him a position . He was pleased with that one because he's always been into physical activities.

I was able to return to working out at the gym Monday. It relieves so much stress to excercise. I missed a few walks last week and the gym so it really felt good to get back into the swing of things again... Yay!! The trainer insisted that I would do well to eat cottage cheese and pineapple for breakfast as a source of protien to gain more muscle. I don't like cottage cheese, when I change what I eat I firmly believe it's a commitment to a lifestyle. It has to be something that I would integrate into my life. Although I don't diet I do believe in eating correctly so she's going to have a few ideas for me to try when I get back. They are so helpful down there. Soon I'll be going to a stretch class to help with flexibility because of muscle atrophy from being bedridden for such a long time.
New knowledge today.
Eat something before I work out in the mornings because my body has been fasting all night and will react by storing fat if there's no food available and drink 8 ounces of water before working out....it washes the lactic acid out of the muscles so they're less sore when I work out.
The doctor's office finally called and set up the neurological testing. Five hours total, three hours on the 14th of September and two hours on the 19th. I really hope they can figure out why I have trouble concentrating and remembering things.

They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer
Acts 2:42
When I pray I am never alone.

Devotion