A film written by Jack Lothian and directed by Saul Metzstein, shot in Glasgow.

The relationships of a group of four young people who meet every evening in a cafe before working the night shift in Mcjobs. The excellence of the film is based on the brilliant dialogue. However, you don't think these four are pathetic characters thanks to successful romance in the end. Not even they fail to answer the question "And then what?" preceded by their dreams of changing their shitty jobs for better ones and making good dough.

Sean works in a hospital and doesn't know if his girlfriend still lives with him. They haven't seen each others for three weeks because Sean is working nights and Madeleine all day. Every morning Sean examines the soap if it has been used.

Jody was sacked two weeks ago but she "has nothing better to do" than hang out in a cafe. "That's the most depressing single line I've ever heard" comments Sean. Jody proves these four are not friends: "What's my family name? Where I'm working at? What's my favourite colour?" Only the last one is known by Lenny.

Lenny works in a telephone center behind a computer. He doesn't know any of his colleagues even though he has been there for a long time. He fancies a girl there but is too shy to approach her due to porn reaction he developed when writing articles for porn magazines.

Vincent works in a supermarket and when clubs and bars close, that's when his shift is done. "Three strikes and you're out. I'm not joking about this. I would have a huge emotional crisis if I wasn't this shallow person I am." Others love to observe his success with women until he sleeps with Madeleine but "it wasn't me; it was little men downstairs".