K-18 - may contain sexually offensive material

There are five or six of us sitting in a flat. There are three girls who are more like my brothers' buddies but I know them quite well too (in reality, I know only one of them). Then there's Iwonka sitting next to me in a sofa and couple of guys I don't know - they're friends of these girls. I can't help but I start to stare a pimple on the upper lip of one girl. I think it's very freaky because I have one exactly in the same place.

One girl makes a radical initiative taking one boy upstairs and we all know what for. I distract myself from the girl's pimple and we start kissing with Iwonka. This pleasure goes on for several minutes until a guy sits between us telling that it is time to leave. We all leave from the flat.

Our bunch walks towards a swimming hall but we are not going get in. I walk hand in hand with Iwonka in front and suddenly I see a person I know quite well but whom I don't particularly want to see at the moment. He leads his own mob but he is very cheerful and when I notice this I don't mind meeting him anymore. Then I decide to make him, Humppi is the name, a wee prank: For some reason I have a wet soap in my hand and I take few step forward to shake hands with him. We haven't met for a long time and it's a good reason to be happy by the coincidence. Humppi is of course very surprised by the soap in my hand but he doesn't mind. He just lets me cover his arms with soap and he spills some over me too, all laughing. We separate and continue walking happy for the meeting.

Instead of the swimming hall we go to showers and sauna in the basement of some flat (that's how shared saunas are located in Finnish flats). I don't know how we get in because none of us lives here but there's no trouble at all. Guys take their own changing room (or actually we just get our cloths off and that's it - pretty normal sauna protocol in Finland) and gals theirs. Before entering the sauna I collect all soaps in a nice little pile, mastering the soap balance.

But I cannot enter the sauna because Eki wants to have wee chat with me. I notice he has an erection. I sit down next to him. (In reality, Eki has become a gay after his twenties.) Soon I get a boner too but it's not sexually related, merely due to fact I haven't pee for a while. Eki starts to talk me seriously about his dick's size. He says he has measured it carefully: 18 centimeters. I approximate it's gotta be quite near the truth. I take a look on my own weenie and it's only one or two centimeters shorter. I ask him, smirking, if he measured below or above his cock - it makes a difference, you know. He doesn't answer put takes a pencil drawing numbers on his penis: "18 cm. Do you understand? Eighteen centimeters." He seems to be very serious about the number and I cannot help but start laughing: "Hahhaa, at least I don't have to draw the fuckin numbers on my dick, you cunt!" Eki, likesay, wakes up from his thoughts, blushes a bit and starts rubbing the numbers away. Laughing out loud, I enter the sauna.

I'm there only for a while and when I come out I see Iwonka sitting there and some guy between her legs licking down there. I feel bit offended by the act but not too bad because it's not my duty to tell her what to do and control her life in a totalitarian fashion. Anyway, quiet "Oh" escapes from my lips and Iwonka turns her cute head. The guy disappears and I realize it was only my hallucination: Iwonka is fully clothed and all. She's happy I came out and she jumps up hugging me. I'm still bit confused by the hallucination but soon I get my head straight and we start snogging enthuastically.

Why the hell I had to wake up few seconds too early!?!