I was playing ice hockey for HIFK (Idrottsförening Kamraterna i Helsingfors (in Swedish), something like Sports Union Comrades of Helsinki) with my two brothers and former HIFK star Kari Laitinen (I have the same family name but AFAIK we are not relatives) as a center. The game was against JYPht (Jyväskylä Players Hockey Team (or something like that)) and we were doing pretty well. There was a break in the game and the start was going to be on the right hand side in front of the JYPht goalie. This start was quite crucial and I decided to stay on the ice regardless of opinion of our coach. (He was, afterall, pretty impressed by my attitude.) I knew I was needed in front of the net to make goalkeeper's life difficult.

Somehow the game transformed to floorball and the teams as well. There was only my youngest brother with me anymore and other unknown teammates. One of our teammates made fun of my brother's shoes because they were far too soft for floorball. But brother handled the situation well giving back couple of nice lines.

I mastered the game. There was a cute Chinese girl (if someone has seen my Day Log from yesterday, this is not the same girl..) hanging around me, admiring. I chatted with her while playing. On the right hand I had my stick and on the left my black leather coat. Single-handed, I made couple of impressive passes using my foot but teammates, including my brother, missed the chances.
Suddenly I had a very good change to shoot a goal. I tried to get rid of my coat in order to make a proper shot and I apologized Chinese girl: "Sorry, have to score, I'll fuck you later."

I woke up.