This happened in my parent's house (aye, again). I was just lieing down on lower bunk bed althought I normally sleep in the upper one. There was extra radiator and pipes beside the bed and seemed like one of the pipes was leaking. Something wet dropped down in my forehead. I check out everything and I noticed that this liquid had eaten its way into the pillow and through it. The whole coat of pillow was full of small holes and otherwise ragged as well.

I tried to find out the reason for this and it wasn't a pipe afterall but there were couple of small (diameter 2mm) holes in the ceiling. Our ceiling had changed: It was like lime whereas IRL it isn't.

Watery acid came out of these holes and suddenly a disgusting spider came out one of these holes as well. Then a new hole appeared and then huge inrush of all bugs of all types. Even though the new hole itself was as small as previous ones, amazingly big creatures crept out of it.

My dad was devasteted: "We should have sold our house to Martin Rucinsky (ice hockey player for Montreal Canadiens)." Telly said just Martin has reached a contract with JYPht (Finnish ice hockey team).

I was somewhatta in control and it was the bloodpath of bugs as I tried to prevent them taking over our house. I tried to find kitchen towel but there wasn't any so I had to use toilet paper instead as a weapon (and merely to protect my fingers from ugly creatures).