Yet another military dream:

A refresher course in the army had taken place. (This is sort of thing in Finland that those who have accomplished their national service are ordered to take a refresher camp lasting about 2 weeks. Usually you have to attend in these rehearsals 2-6 times during your lifetime.) We were sleeping in a room full of people in bunkbeds. I was sleeping next to Jussi in a lower bunkbed and our beds were arranged so that if he wants to come out of bed he has to crawl through my bed. And of course it was Jussi's time to be a nightwatch!
I woke up shortly after he was awaken by previous nightwatch. It was his complaints that awakened me. He was far too tired to be awake and after he saw my eyes open he asked me to replace him. Jussi said that he will take my turn later. I didn't want to do this. I grunted "fuck that" and I turned my back but it didn't help. He just continued complaining and then he invented to pretend being slightly sick. I started to become really frustrated. After a while I figured it out that I cannot sleep anymore so that I could replace him as well. Jussi asked me to touch his forehead to ensure he has a fever. His forehead was stone cold but I agreed with him.

So I went to the corridor outside the room to indicate that some one is coming soon. In the end of the corridor there was the previous nightwatch and also a sergeant. I was little surprised that a sergeant was there because he should have been sleeping now. But then I took a look at a watch and it was almost 6AM already. I was a bit confused because this wasn't a time for the second nightwatch.

Anyways, I went back into the room and I took some clothes with me. Then I walked towards the nightwatch and the sergeant to change the rest of my clothes. There was a room next to them where I could change and where I could find appropriate clothing.
However, I didn't find pants nor boots. And then several other people arrived to pick up their clothes too. They were hurry because it was a breakfast time. It was a complete mess! Eventually, I was left with my own jeans and boots. Well, there wasn't anything I could do even I knew somebody would complain about my outfit. I decided to ignore all the complaints and I stepped out of the room, in front of the sergeant.