My name is Valerie and I have been running track and field for 12 years. I've been to two state championships and numerous Junior olympics. I have always held a b average or higher. My grades are cery important to me. Without them and my family I wouldn't be the very successful runner I am today. I am 17 years old and I would like to attend CSU Sacramento or UCLA. Later on in life I want to be an Olympiann or an OB/GYN.
- user since
- Mon Jul 18 2005 at 12:09:05 (12.6 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Jul 18 2005 at 12:28:44 (12.6 years ago )
- level / experience
- 1 (Initiate)
- mission drive within everything
- in it to win it
- getting along with others and being friendly
- franklin High School/ Stockton, CA
- "Don't knock it till you try it"
- Send private message to Lil_VDP