Almost every radio station
s to win concert tickets
and all sorts of other crap
. Most contests on the radio
usually involve being a certain caller number (9 and 10 are popular caller numbers), answering a stupid question
, or entering a random drawing. Sometimes the conditions for winning are a little more strenuous. One local radio station, KSJO
has made contest participants do extremely humorous
, or humiliating
things in order to win prizes. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Eating a scab off someone's body
- Being locked in a car with no air conditioning when its 100 degrees outside.
- Wearing 20+ layers of clothing when its 100 degrees outside.
- In the Woodstock or Bust contest, participants must mail in pictures of their favorite "bust".
- Crank calling celebrities and seeing who can keep them on the phone the longest.
- A pregnant bikini contest.
- And my favorite, the first man willing to go into Tower Records wearing a dress, buy the new Brittany Spears album, and stand in the middle of the store and say "Hi my name is so-and-so, and I am so-many-years old. I love Brittany Spears, rainbows, and unicorns. I'm feeling pretty and I wanna boogie" wins a prize!